Cooking : 15 minutes
1 x 500gr raw duck foie gras
2 tea bags
1. Slice the smoky bacon, lay it out on a baking sheet with another tray on top and bake at 180Â°C for 15 minutes.
2. Soak the prunes in the tea infusion overnight.
3. Prepare a light caramel with 50g of sugar, deglaze with Â½ a cup of Balsamic vinegar, cook for 2 minutes, season.
4. Heat the prunes in the sauce and keep warm.
5. At the last minute, slice 8 escalopes of foie gras, sautÃ© them in a very hot dry frying pan for 3 minutes each side.
6. Serve two slices per person, glaze with the sauce and top with the crispy bacon.