Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 10 minutes
125g of short-grain rice
8 Agen prunes
1 litre of soy milk
1 vanilla bean
1 cinnamon stick
40 grams of sugar
- Split the vanilla pod in half lengthwise and drop it into the saucepan with the milk. Heat the milk.
- Rinse the rice and pour it into the saucepan once the milk starts to boil.
– Simmer gently for around 50 minutes.
– 5 minutes before the rice is ready, add the sugar and the cinnamon.
- Chop the prunes into small pieces.
Place the equivalent of 2 prunes in the bottom of each glass.
– Cover with a thick layer of rice pudding.